Khairat Kematian Benefits
Up to RM2,000 in Khairat Kematian benefits to be claimed in the event of a TONE member's demise.
TERMS & CONDITION
This free benefit is subject to the following:
- The benefit will be effective from 1st October 2019 onwards.
- A cooling-off period applies as follows:
- Members registered on 1st April 2019 until 30th September 2019, must perform a minimum RM30 Top Up per month (Include preload) for 2 consecutive months.
- Members registered on or after 1st Oct 2019 must perform a minimum RM30 Top Up per month (Include preload) according to:
- BIZ pack registration: 3 months consecutive Top Up.
- PULL Pack registration: 4 months consecutive Top Up.
- PUSH Pack registration: 4 months consecutive Top Up.
- LITE Pack registration: 6 months consecutive Top Up.
- Any lapse in Top Up during this cooling -off period, would require for the Member to restart said cooling-off period.
- All existing Members registered before or on 31st March 2019 is entitled to this benefit, subject to the Terms and Conditions below, without going through cooling-off period.
- Following the cooling-off period, Members are required to maintain a minimum RM30 or RM50 monthly Top Up. Top Up is calculated the previous month to determine eligibility of benefit for the current month (example: Top Up RM50 or more in February to be entitled for this benefit in March)
- Members with multiple accounts in TONE EXCEL, TONE PLUS or TONE WOW will have to maintain a Top Up of RM30 or RM50 every month in any one (1) single MSISDN (Phone Number) in order to be eligible for this benefit.
- RM2,000 Khairat Kematian benefit is to be claimed by beneficiary in the event of TONE Member's death.
- Members who maintain a monthly Top Up of RM30 - RM49.99 are able to enjoy this benefit, but with a sum payable of RM1,000 ONLY.
- Eligibility to this benefit is subject to the accuracy of subscriber's personal information as per his/her Mykad/Passport/Police ID/Army ID entered at point of registration.
- The benefit commences and ends based on each calendar month. (Example: 1st April to 30th April).
- Any new Member registered after 30th September 2019 and who is 70 years old and above will not be eligible for this benefit.
- The claim should be made within 90 days from the death.
- In the event of demise, this entitlement will be disbursed to the beneficiary as named by deceased Member. In the event no beneficiary is named by the Member, this entitlement will be disbursed to the Member’s Spouse, children or nearest next of kin. All Members are encouraged to update their beneficiary details in TGMMS (https://www.tonegroup.net/) OR TWMMS (https://www.tonewow.net/twmain/).
- Each member (NRIC) is entitled to a single lifetime claim regardless of multiple member ID’s (e.g. member is in Tone Excel, Tone Plus or Tone Wow programme)
- If any there is any false information given, the claim will be null and void.
- The claim process is within 30 days from document received.
- All other normal Terms and Conditions apply and the Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
In order to make a claim, beneficiary is required to submit the following documents:
- Claims Notification form must duly filled & signed.
- A copy of identification card or passport of the deceased and beneficiary.
- Original & a copy of death certificate.
- A copy of police report (if available).
- Valid bank account number of beneficiary.